Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A few new things...

Came across this woman who makes these tiny babies out of molds. Then she customizes them for what you are looking for :) How nice it this! Expect to see this babe crop up alot in Kaitlin's memorial set-ups :)


I also got the a little plaque made with the same tiny babe on it for the wall :) This one will always be out. And it all came in time for her anniversary that is coming in a few days :)



Close up of the plaque.



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics