Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Saturday, May 2, 2009

March of Dimes Walk

The walk was today!!! Yay!!
Here are the guys walking!





This is what I did while the guys were walking :) The chair is even purple which was the color this year for their t-shirts. I think it's normally the color but last year they were periwinklish. We got lots of stuff this year, things I didn't expect we would get since I thought that you only get one of the incentives, but not complaining. I got a new sweatshirt :) And they will be mailing me a $100 Macy's card. Which I'm not sure what I will do with it yet...but cool to have I guess. Really I could careless about the incentives.


Here is everyone who was there :) Yay for Jason not having to walk alone. It was a cold morning so thank you to all who came!! It was greatly appreciated. Next year Jen and I want to staff the registration stand with our combined team...so we will be looking for volunteers to collect money, hand out incentives and possibly cook food...it doesn't take your whole day so even if you can only give an hour or two please think about it!!


And this is Jen and I :) She had her own team there walking for her little man Zachary. Next year we are joining together and calling it something like Our Angels, or something and our t-shirts will have pics of both Zack and Kaitlin.

Here is the graphic that was only my t-shirt:



Again a big thank you to all who donated!! We in deed reached our goal. Which I did also cry when they did the count down to the walk and I probably always will...but thats another story. Any donations received now will go towards next years walk, where the goal won't be so high. BUT here is a cool fact. Kmart in this area brought in $7,000 and we brought in $1,221 :) So doing that ALONE without the convience of a store sponsership is pretty cool!

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics