Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been a year...

...since we last held our little girl. She will always be missed and always be loved. A friend wrote this for us in Kaitlin's name and I thought it fitting to place it here.


An Angel Speaks


Momma, I wanted to drop you a line
To let you know I'm doing fine

To me the other angels sing,
You've now earned you angel wing.

I look at flowers in the sun
And oh the butterflies are so much fun

For many months you cared for me,
and loved me enough to let me be me.

If you don't already know, this new baby will show,
How wonderful a mother you are.

No need to let me know your doing fine
Cause as an angel, I watch over all of you from nine to nine

So thank you momma for being strong,
Until next time, so long

by: T. Colclough

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics