Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Kaitlin!

Last year Mommy and Daddy didn't decorate the house so there was nothing out to show it was Christmas. We also didn't have your urn out for people to see. We were still adjusting and missing you too much. This year it was different.

Mommy found the sweetest little bib and outfit while out shopping for your sister. She got the outfit but the bib will forever be yours. Santa's Littlest Angel....how fitting :) I also found I had a perfect little tree to put on your shelf. I put batteries in it and it ran 24/7. Your own personal tree, topped with a special ornament your Grammie gave mommy last Christmas. Before we put it away mommy is going to see if Daddy or Uncle Tom can change the colors of the lights inside it :)

Last year Mommy did do something for you, she found these ornaments. One hangs with your pictures on the wall but the other will be put on our tree every year :) Your sister has one just like it too, just this year her's didn't make the tree.

There are also two purple butterfly ornaments that mommy will put on the tree each year. She bought them while visiting Uncle Travis and Aunt Kristi. This year only this one made it there, but we'll get the other one fixed so it can hang too :)
There also is a special angel on the tree that mommy bought last year too. The Angel of Hope.

Merry Christmas sweet baby girl.

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics