Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Sunday, February 7, 2010

2 years


Another year has passed since we first met our baby girl, Kaitlin Terra.
The excitement I felt the first day I saw her is still there in my heart, along with the sadness I feel for what we didn't know was coming in the following days.

We kept the celebration small this year. We bought another cake. Lit another candle, and one will be lite each day until the day she passed. And I laid our her gown and hat.

Her little sister is still a little young to understand and will be for many years, but next year she will be able to participate more in Kaitlin's birthday, this year she just got a little tiny bite for frosting.

We miss you baby girl and will love you always.



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics