Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Celebrating your birthday

So everyone got to see pics of the cake, but this is what INSIDE the cake looked like. I totally put in purple and pink sprinkles. Next year it needs WAY more though :)


Here's little sis enjoying a piece :)

Thank you Grant, Ashley, Ryan, and Tom for coming over and celebrating with us :) Ashley even remembered to wear purple which was pretty special for mommy to see :)

Celebrating Kaitlin's memory is super special and the little things my friends have done have touched me.

I also want to send a thanks out to Brandie and Michelle who sent me pics of the candles they lite on her birthday and sent me pics :)



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics