Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 years ago...



3 years ago I woke today in a hotel. It was the morning after one of the toughest, no THE toughest moment of my life. Nothing really compares to holding your baby while they take their last breath. I woke up knowing I was changed forever. I carry with me now an "angel". Do I believe she's in a heaven, no not really. I do however believe that those we love carry in with us...inside us. They need us to remember for them, to live for them. So Kaitlin lives on with us...she's the quiet whisper of inspiration behind every miscarriage blanket and now bracelet. Knowing I can help one other person out there remember their child and to help the child live on with their mommy and daddy's life...is what keeps me going. Is why I keep making and will always make these items.


We send her messages every year...this year our first attempt failed miserably and they are still probably sitting in the trees outside our place.





Emilie decorated her balloon with stickers :)
So we went out and got another one. A combination of hunger and being sick...we picked one from a grocery store...and well the pickings we sort of slim...


But it also sort of reminded me of a friends dear bunny that just passed away a few days ago...so it was fitting :) This one flew ... accept it was dark out so no video of it.

3 years...over.

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics