Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kaitlin's Angels

So after much thinking of what I wanted to do instead of donating ALL the money I make to the March of Dimes I came up with this

Kaitlin's Angels

This program will allow me to donate memory boxes to local hospitals. Right now it's small...but someday I hope it will be bigger! I also plan on donating miscarriage blankets to my local doctor who has got me through two pregncies at this point so people in the office have something to walk away with.

I also through this program mail out a free memory box each month to special winner.

All of this costs money...so that is why I'm now officially going to launch a way to donate directly to this project.



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics