Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Baby Girl


Another Christmas passing...meaning the 4th anniversary of your birth and death is soon to follow. I still remember how shortly after Christmas the year I carried you I was admitted to the hospital for my longest stay...a month. Trying times...times I wouldn't redo or give up cause every moment I got to hold you in me and touch you outside of was worth all those horrible moments inbetween. Sending you lots of love this Christmas. Merry Christmas Baby Girl.



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics