Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Cake!


So I know people have been waiting to see pictures so here they are :) My forever baby girls 4th birthday cake :) It's made with two 8 inch rounds that I cut in half and then touch the circle side together in the middle there :) It's frosted with a coolwhip frosting and there is a layer of strawberries inside of it :) So I learned a lesson that cookie frosting does NOT work well for cake frosting ;)


I like to make sure Em gets included, so I left the sprinkling for her ;) I had to throw my need for perfection out the window however when she really just spilled little piles all over it....so worrying we would never be able to see the decorations under neath I had a brilliant idea...sugar crystals can be treated ALOT like glitter :) So we spent a minute or two blowing on the cake to spread them and to get the excess off :)
Here's the final piece :) I hope it tastes yummy cause I think it turned out really well this year!



Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics