Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A spiritual reading at the right time...

I had Kaitlin and Sage's Pic on a medium website for months waiting patiently for something to come through. I had hit a dark moment, a moment I thought of giving up my store, my charity, and just stop trying to help anyone anymore. That was the night the medium contacted me... she had no access to my account, never talked to me until that night, etc.

Here is the reading:


    ME --> and we are redoing our basement since it flooded
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> aww ok ty
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> just feel blankets are of importance sometimes they give things and it not always easy to deciper into words
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> Well Miscarriage Blankets and More was BORN from Kaitlin's death... and I started with making tiny blankets to represent other angels
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> thats fine I understand it can't be easy... I think she's left me signs I can't always understand :)
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> they want me to give you yellow... they say its for warmth .. love and happiness seems things have not been going as well as you would have d to expect
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> nope been having a very rough time of it...it's funny this reading landed on tonight actually. So I think they wanted to get to me
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> Sometimes we get road blocks put in front of us to test us in some way we have to find a way around it and then move on to the next each raod block is a lesson well learned for some reason or another but it all has meaning
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> At the end of the road you will see things much differently.. but getting thru them will not be easy
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> I will make it through i'm sure. I always find a way to over come
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> the hurdles on the road will slow you down a little Tiffanie and you will get to a stage where you just want to give up... Please dont ,,there is so much waiting for you once passed thru this phrase.
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> are my angels telling you that?
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> by this time next year things will be much clearer and the road ahead will be a smooth one no hurdles or blocks
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> seems next year is a good one for you ME -->.. YOu have spirit helping you and im told you will see for yourself as you tend to be a little jugdemental sometimes.
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> I'm defintly the type that needs to find out for myself
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> He is laughing and sayn no she will ponder whats said but wont believe until it lands in her lap
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> lol ;)
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> ya
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> Do you get a sense they are all alright ? I'm glad he's with them
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> yes they are fine.... haha he just said to me ask her abt a clock or watch tht always seems to be a little fast or a little slow he says.. hes laughing away and says i change the time on her ...
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> That is her sign we are around.. this is what he wants you to know
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> so the clock in my car I swear is always different from my house..
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> I know Kaitlin has used the car before right after loosing her things happened in it
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> he says that is the sign they have been giving you for some time now and he wants you to know this so next time u are aware of why
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> lol so instead of cursing that I'm going ot be late I smile and realize it's a trick :) lol
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> you know I had trouble with my ipod too for a spell...and couldn't figure out why it kept changing...
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> no smile and realize that they are with you.. open your mind gather your thoughts and simply say hi .. they hear you
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> drat these buggars...sounds  my uncle though :) And if my kids are  me...well it makes sense :)
    8 hours ago ·

    JO --> he is stepping back now ME -->.. sorry its not much but ty for letting me share with you
    8 hours ago ·

    ME --> No thank you JO --> I've been patiently waiting to see if they were alright. I didn't know if my little ones being so little would be able to come through on their own...so it makes sense that he did it for them
    8 hours ago ·

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics