Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Baby Girl


 As always we plucked a child's name from the Angel Tree at Walmart and bought a gift. I choose a baby for your as always :) A little girl, who received some special gifts from us. 

Then you have  your purple tree with your "K" ornament :) And many other special ornaments that go right on our main tree :)



Mommy took the time this year to make each of your baby dolls Christmas hats ;) 
Merry Christmas Sweet Angel.

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics