Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweetie



Today 5 years ago I woke up and my waters broke, moments later you were born. Gave a tiny squeal and squirmed with your new freedom. You made us parents and that is something no one can take away from you. 


Mommy I'm afraid has been a little preoccupied with the new baby you sent us with the help of your sister Sage and Uncle Vaughn, so I went the night before to hopefully find a cake that I would like... I found one I LOVE. My little angel/fairy dressed in purple in a garden...perfect. Thank you for making sure there would be something so special for me to find for your special day. 


And this year I finally have a dollie that can wear your dress how you did rust stains from the flood and all...

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics