Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Thursday, February 21, 2013

5 years ago today


5 years ago today we held you. We rocked you. We sang to you. We kissed you. We talked softly as you slipped away. You sweet baby girl are the reason I am who I am today and I wouldn't change that. Nothing can change what has happened in our past we can only learn from it, move on from it, and grow from it. From you I learned SOOO much. Your death has been the hardest thing I will ever have to do. Maybe someday that will change but I doubt it. Having to make the decision to pull the vent and watch you slip away is something I think any parent would feel is a difficult heart wrenching decision. The peace I eventually found about your death gave me confidence...gave me the confidence to live my life for you and with love. You may have only been here two short weeks but I hope the life you've got to live on the other side with other lost relatives has been well and also full of love. Well lets face it we know you are with Uncle Vaughn so I know your days are filled with smiles and laugther, we may not be together but I know you feel my love...and I feel yours as well.

Thank you baby girl for being here in our lives and shaping me in who I am now :)





Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics