Kaitlin's Memorial Video

Sunday, May 5, 2013

March of Dimes 2013


This year mommy with helpers set up a stand in honor of you sweet baby girl representing Kaitlin's Angels :) 


We had a butterfly garden where people could add in a butterfly to represent their sweet little angels.


Here are our walkers! First year we had a blood relative at the walk :) Thank you Uncle Travis for being here and Cousin Kaid! 

Mommy didn't walk since someone had to watch the stand, but with your little brother in there i thought it best I sat it out anyways.

Other Websites

There are many sites that have been created at this point that go along with my memorial for my little girl:

Miscarriage Blankets
The site I made to describe the blankets and how to order them from me.

Angel Poems
A place for my poetry along with others.

Kaitlin's Memorial CD
Why I chose these songs and their lyrics